What’s a Walk-in Day in a Tattoo Studio?
A Walk-in Day is easy to explain! It’s a particular day dedicated to people that literally comes into the shop without notice or appointment to get tattooed.
During a Walk-in Day you can bring your own design with you and get it tattooed right away, without reservation and on the same day.
There’s also the possibility that your will need to queue to get your tattoo done, remember that is a “without-appointment day” and other people might have had the same idea!
Tattoo Flash designs
The shop will also have available designs dedicated to this (usually) weekly event, that is held during weekends. These designs will be already made, with standard sizes and ready to be tattooed.
It’s your choice, come into the shop during a Walk-in Day with a design drawn by you or by one of your friends or choose one from the artists’ flash!
Now your are probably wondering if you should do something specific before stepping in a tattoo shop during a Walk-in Day.
Walk-in Day in a Tattoo Studio
Here are 5 Things to know about the Walk-in Day
1. If you bring your own design, keep all the details ready to be shown to the artist; size, colour, style and reference picture.
2. If you choose from the artists’ flash books, everything will be set already, but changing the size might be possible in certain cases.
3. Our starting price is 120€! An example of an 120€-tattoo can be a small word, letter or a symbol!
4. Your tattoo will need to be small/medium-sized and quite simple, since it will be done as soon as possible and on the same day.
5. Take a look at the artists that will be available on that day. Not all of them will be available for the Walk-in Day or they might be already booked. Never give up, there’s the possibilities that your favourite artist will be available the week after!
FAQ / WALK-IN DAY
WHAT'S THE MINIMUM PRICE?
Here at Tattoo Lounge Helsinki the starting price is 120€! All the small designs such as words, letters, symbol or simple lines are covered by this price.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT?
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TATTOOED DURING A WALK-IN DAY?
Since this day is dedicated to small/medium-sized tattoos, it can take from 15 minutes to 1.5 hours maximum.